CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Day at Eckert's!

Today, Chase and I got to go apple-picking with his preschool class. We got to ride on a bus to Eckert's Farm in Millstadt, Illinois. Chase was very excited to get to a ride a school bus! He enjoyed looking out the window and pointing out the "Mack" trucks.

Here is Chase using the turn and twist method that the farmer told us about!

He is smiling proudly and packing his bag full of apples. He made sure to pick out "big, green" apples for his daddy.

We had to pause briefly so that Chase was able to put the apple in the bag properly. Okay, I may have created a little OCD in my son! :P

"Look, Mom! This is the best apple I have ever sawed." Yes, those were my son's exact words upon finding this perfect apple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Child labor is illegal.

By the way, thanks for sending all of us the email that you added these...wahtever.

Brian and Jeni said...

I love it... tell Chase we will need to go again because Aunt Jeni needs some apples for her apple crisp and he looks like a good helper.