CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Result of Apple-Picking!

For those of you who know me very well, you know that I am the furthest thing from Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart, etc! Well, yesterday, I took a look at the apples we picked from Eckert's and decided to make an apple pie from scratch. Yes, I know you are not going to believe it, but I made the crust, cut the apples into thin slices and created the masterpiece that you see above. Now, let's get one thing straight, I am not looking for compliments or criticism (yes, Brian, I am directing my comments to you!), but I just thought that it may be good to show that I do have a baking bone in my body! Not bad for my first attempt, huh???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about.

I can only assume that the meal that preceeded this dessert was fish sticks and mac & cheese, right?