



Phil and I were discussing places to get Chase's three year pictures taken. I told him that the ladies that I work with recommended a place called Portrait Innovations in Brentwood. I went to their website and discovered that they offer a variety of options for a very affordable price, so we decided to give them a try. I am thrilled with the results! Chase was a bit grouchy at the beginning of the session, but by the end he was "hamming" it up like always. There were so many good pictures to choose from. Phil and I actually ended up choosing nine different poses. I would highly recommend this portrait studio. The photographer was amazing and very patient with Chase. She got him to smile very well! I am amazed at how "big" he looks in these pictures and the fact that he is actually turning three! Where does the time go???

3 comments:
What a handsome dude. I hope there is a picture ordered for Aunt Jen and Uncle Dave.
His pics turned out great- What a cutie! He's got your great smile, Jill. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chase.
Opps! That was from us. Adam and Angie
Post a Comment