Chase scooping away in the cornbox.
Chase, Jocelyn, and Jack ridingthe minature cars. Chase always loves to be the driver! In fact, he told me that when he grows up he wants to drive really fast, because boys don't get tickets. Boy is he in for a rude awakening!
Chase showing his "cheesy" smile while riding the caboose.
Well, my son has officially learned his first "sign" from a friend. Jack and Chase were riding the doggies and when they turned the corner Jack was giving the peace sign. I asked Jessica where Jack learned that from and she said that she had no idea. Then, as the boys were passing us again, Chase gave the peace sign and continued to do so on the rest of the rides. I guess there could be worse things to learn.

2 comments:
Looks like a great day! :)
I got a sign to teach him...
Post a Comment